Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Blogging

Welcome. I must warn you, gentle reader, that blogging is new to me, and that I am conservative by nature when it comes to new things, and often inept at new technology (this post is the second try, since I hit the wrong button and lost my first glorious Blog entry). But I have also been told that I should have a Blog, and that in fact as an author I need a Blog, because people might want a place to read my thoughts or find out what I'm up to in my work.

Fair enough, I suppose. I do have thoughts, though no more or fewer than anyone else. I tend to put mine down in writing, and I do love a good story. I add the qualification that as a human being, my thoughts, however much I may think they're brilliant, may be quite wrong.

Life's like that.

And so we blog (assuming, that is, that we don't hit the wrong button again...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home